top of page
Products > ZUMA_NFC-e
Z&M Sistemas launched the new NFC-e (Invoice of Consumer Electronics) tax module. Its objective is to implement a national model of electronic tax documents to replace the issuance of paper tax receipts. The change reduces equipment costs, simplifies taxpayers' ancillary obligations and allows the tax authorities to monitor commercial operations in real time.
Its differential is that it is a tax document specifically issued and stored electronically, with the purpose of documenting transactions, whose legal validity is guaranteed through the issuer's Digital Signature.
De-bureaucratization: The NFC-e is part of a priority of the State Executive Branch to reduce bureaucracy in services by combining management and technology tools and, consequently, providing more agile services to the population. It aims to make entrepreneurs who invest and generate income and employment more competitive. The NFC-e seeks to reduce transaction costs between tax authorities and taxpayers, while increasing transaction security.
Benefits for Shopkeepers:
• Simplification of tax registration procedures;
• Single standard (national) of Tax Document;
• Cost reduction with acquisition and maintenance of equipment issuing tax coupons and with approval of software;
• Reduction of ancillary obligations;
• Waiver of the issuance of DANFE NFC-e on paper, depending on the consumer's option;
• Data reliability.
Benefits for Tax Administration:
• Monitoring in real time and with total security of commercial operations carried out;
• Increased reliability of issued Tax Documents;
• Ease of tax control and information sharing between Tax Administrations and others regulatory and control bodies;
• Integration with Digital Tax Bookkeeping (EFD);
• Decrease in tax evasion, with a consequent increase in revenue.
• Real-time confirmation of the veracity of the note;
• Decrease in tax evasion and increase in collection, generating more resources to be applied in
State activities and Government social programs.
bottom of page